Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: White gloss paint (Glen Parva LE2) Myself and my 2 children have just moved and starting from scratch. I just wondered if anyone had any white gloss to gift please? I don't drive so close to LE2 or delivery would be appreciated
Photo of White gloss paint (Glen Parva LE2) #1
18h
Request: Garden strimmer (Glen Parva LE2) Hi I have recently moved to a new property with my children with literally nothing. So I'm starting a fresh. I want to make the garden all nice so wondered if anyone was gifting a strimmer and any other garden tools please? I don't drive so delivery would be highly appreciated Thank you
Photo of Garden strimmer (Glen Parva LE2) #1
27d
Request: Rail for wardrobe (Glen Parva LE2) Withdrawn I am looking for a smallish rail for my wardrobe. At present I have a shelf but my hangers keep falling so need something better Thank you
Photo of Rail for wardrobe (Glen Parva LE2) #1
66d
Request: Medium dog crate (Glen Parva LE2) Received We will be fostering a dog at the beginning of Aug from Bosnia and looking for a crate please As close to LE2 as I don't drive Thank you
Photo of Medium dog crate (Glen Parva LE2) #1
75d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits