A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
18th birthday party (Keighley BD20)
18th birthday party backdrop, bunting and table cloth. Used for 1 day. No longer needed.



+2
+1



+4
+3
+2




3h
Free:
Maxi-Cosi Baby Car Seat & ISOFIX (Keighley BD20)
Gifted
Maxi-Cosi Pebble Baby Car Seat & FamilyFix ISOFIX Base Genuine Maxi-Cosi Pebble Group 0+ infant car seat with Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix ISOFIX base. Suitable from birth to approximately 12 months/13 kg. Rear-facing infant carrier with padded newborn support, adjustable harness and carry handle. The FamilyFix base securely attaches to the vehicle using ISOFIX and provides easy click-in/click-out installation. The base is also compatible with the Maxi-Cosi Pearl toddler seat. Good used condition with some normal cosmetic marks from use. Please see photographs. Not a rotating/360° car seat. I was gifted this on here so just passing it on as I didn't need to use it. It's all washed and clean. I was told it hasn't been involved in any accidents. Please specify day and roughly time of collection.




11d
Free:
House Decorations and Laptop Raiser (Utley)
Gifted
Next red vase and heart ornaments, some brand new wine glasses I was going to use for an arts and crafts project, but never managed to get started, and a new Ikea laptop raiser.

33d