A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Lamp w/flip flops dangling (Oakwood Rd/Hospital Dr)
Pastel colored lamp with multicolored flip flops hanging from shade


1h
Free:
Pix Franes (Oakwood Rd/Hospital Dr)
Several Pix Frames

1h
Free:
Flex/Self Stick Vinyl Wall Trim (Oakwood Rd/Hospital Dr)
Color: White bought this 3 years ago when I replaced my kitchen floors. I only needed a small amount, it's been sitting here. Hoping someone else can use this for their kitchen or other creative ways.

1h
Free:
DVD/Family (Oakwood Rd/Hospital Dr)
The Butter Cream Gang DVD for the family that shows an example of what it means to be a true friend & love unconditionally. Never been opened, still in plastic.


1h
Free:
Window Valance 17x84 (Oakwood Rd/Hospital Dr)
Window Valance in good condition. Size 17x84

1h
Request:
“1” Blue Peg for Trouble Board Game (Glen Burnie)
Withdrawn
We lost one of our Blue peg pieces for our Trouble Board Game. If anyone has an extra we'd love to have it. Willing to drive 30 mile radius from Glen Burnie.

61d
Request:
DVD/VCR Player (Glen Burnie)
Received
I would love to have a DVD/VCR player to play a lot of movies/videos I have, if anyone no longer wants one they have, I'll very happily pick it up from you. Willing to drive 30 mile radius from Glen Burnie
62d
Free:
Push Reel Mower (Oakwood Rd/Hospital Dr)
Gifted
Blades prob need sharpening, it’s been sitting outside for some time now uncovered

70d