A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Clothes (Delray ,Boca Raton)
Xl I am currently in treatment and trying to become a better person. I have gained so much weight and need clothes that fit . I'm close to the Walmart off of federal hwy. I'm also in need of a nebulizer machine so I can do my breathing treatments. The difference in weather from her and NC has gave me a fit. This is new to me and I greatly appreciate any I can get. Thanks in advance [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]

8h
Request:
Clothes (Delray ,Boca Raton)
Expired
Xl I am currently in treatment and trying to become a better person. I have gained so much weight and need clothes that fit . I'm close to the Walmart off of federal hwy. I'm also in need of a nebulizer machine so I can do my breathing treatments. The difference in weather from her and NC has gave me a fit. This is new to me and I greatly appreciate any I can get. Thanks in advance [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]

67d