A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Compost pile turner (Lansdale Hospital area)
Compost pile turner Available for porch pickup on Rosewood Drive, near Jefferson-Lansdale Hospital. Please notify me of when you can pick up so I can provide address and put outside. Txt 215-460-0999


+1



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1



+2
+1

1h
Free:
AM/FM/CB Radio for dashboard (Lansdale Hospital area)
AM/FM/CB radio combination for In-dash installation. Available for porch pickup on Rosewood Drive, near Jefferson-Lansdale Hospital. Please notify me of when you can pick up so I can provide address and put outside. Txt 215-460-0999



1h
Free:
Cable Modem (Lansdale Hospital area)
Arris Surfboard SB6190 / Available for porch pickup on Rosewood Drive, near Jefferson-Lansdale Hospital. Please notify me of when you can pick up so I can provide address and put outside. Txt 215-460-0999




1h
Free:
etgNetgear N600 WNDR 3700 WIFI (Lansdale Hospital area)
Netgear N600 WNDR 3700 WIFI ROUTER Available for porch pickup on Rosewood Drive, near Jefferson-Lansdale Hospital. Please notify me of when you can pick up so I can provide address and put outside. Txt 215-460-0999




1h
Free:
Belkin N450 DB WIFI ROUTER (Lansdale Hospital area)
Belkin N450 DB WIFI ROUTER Available for porch pickup on Rosewood Drive, near Jefferson-Lansdale Hospital. Please notify me of when you can pick up so I can provide address and put outside. Txt 215-460-0999




1h