A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Large collection of jewellery and other merchandise display (North Finchley N12)
Need gone tomorrow by 8pm. Literally outside my house waiting for anyone who wants them. I have just lost my husband and at 95 years old, I now have to move out of this rented house and travel to family. I have a huge collection of multiple display cabinets and stands that I used for almost 40 years as an antique jewellery and object d'art. Items are numbered and you can see one of everything on the main picture. I can only upload 10 photos on marketplace, so if you see something you like and can tell me the number, I will send you a single photo of it. Measurements in CM 1. 20 x 10 x 7.5 2. 6 cm high 3. 2 cm high 4. 10 cm drop 5. 6 cm drop 6. 24 wide x 40 long x 30 high 7. 20 wide x 40 long x 20 high 8. 20 cm drop 9. 6.5 wide x 10 long x 6.5 high 10. Briefcase (horizontal) cabinet with lock and key (seen in first main image) 40 wide x 60 long x 9 high 11. Green velvet wave necklace stand 26.5 end to end x 18 wide x 9 high 12. 40 high x 20 wide 13. Mirrored glass turntable: 13.5 diameter x 6 high 14 Biard display lights 15. Vertical rectangular display cabinet with lock and keys 37.5 x 38 x 59 high 16. Step display: Top shelf 10 x 8 x 19 wide. Lower shelf: 10 x 8 x 19 wide. Overall height 20 cm 17. not available 18. Hand mirror 25 cm top to bottom 9.5 x 11 mirror only 19. Stickable spot lights 1 box (Osram Dot-It) 21. 23 high x 12 wide Not all the photos can be uploaded



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1



+7
+6
+5



+4
+3
+2



+9
+8
+7



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1




+2
+1



+2
+1


+1




+3
+2
+1


+1


+1



+2
+1




2h
Free:
Leather 2 seater sofa (North Finchley N12)
Withdrawn
I'm getting a bit worried that no one wants this sofa. If it doesn't go by the 30th, I have to throw it to kerb which would be an incredible shame. This is a long loved but still in great soft condition 2-seater leather sofa. It does have the fire safety label. Collection 29th September. 51.5" long (outer edge of arm to outer edge of opposite arm). 16" high from the floor to the top of the seat cushion 40" high from floor to highest part of the back rest 32" deep




3d
Free:
Antique 1800s dressing or work table (North Finchley N12)
Promised
This is my 95 year old mother's dressing table. She has had for about 50 years and as you can see, it is definitely in need of serious loving but the physical structure is fantastic. The legs are in great condition. The drawers are good. It is only the varnish and leather tops that are very worn. Personally, I think this would make a great little girl's dresser as a first one or a project that would bring it back to life. It has 2 side table parts that come out. The left side is working fine but the right side will need some adjusting to pull out easily. Measurements are in cms: Length left to right: 127 cm Floor to desktop: 73 cm Floor to top of the top drawers: 102 cm From front of the desk to the base of the top drawers: 38 cm Depth from front to back of whole table: 60 cm Top 9 drawers 60 cm in depth 9 cm height 37 cm long 2 x Bottom left drawers 37 cm long 9 cm height Bottom middle drawer 51 cm length 9 cm height Bottom right hand drawer is a double height 18 cm height




16d
Free:
Outdoor tressle table (North Finchley N12)
Withdrawn
I have 1 outdoor or indoor trestle table. It is sturdy and has been brilliant for my use in antique fairs for many years. There are very small signs of wear as seen in the photos but absolutely nothing structurally wrong. Great for outdoor parties for food and drinks, sitting around or as display tables. One handle is unattached on one side but the other is perfect and carries the table easily. Dimensions in cm folded up: 80 long 14 wide 45 high Dimensions fully opened 180 long Without the extension legs 40 high With extension legs 72 high Weight: 11 kgs I need gone ASAP as I am moving at the end of this month.




16d
Free:
Music sheets (North Finchley N12)
Withdrawn
Is there anyone who would love a collection of music sheets? If you are a musician and would love a mixed collection of classical, jazz, theatrical, folk and more. I have a large collection that I really would love to go to a good home. Some of the sheets are in the photos. I really don't want to just have one taken. Either all or none, please. You will need your car as there are too many for travelling by public transport.




20d
Free:
2 x BIP Black studio lights on stands (North Finchley N12)
Gifted
I have 2 studio lights that were used to photograph antique jewelry and furniture. I need them gone. They are a bit dusty as they have been in storage but they are good lights. Stands are in great condition. Take both Please don't mess me around as my time is precious too, I need these gone ASAP. No holds just set a time and turn up please.




20d
Free:
Panasonic DVD player (North Finchley N12)
Gifted
This is a brand new Sony DVD player, bought by my husband but never ever used. It was taken out of the box and he got very sick and never got to use it. I don't have the box for it or the cables except the plug. I need this gone ASAP. I have to leave on the 30th September




20d
Free:
Mahogany stained pine 7 shelf book stand (North Finchley N12)
Gifted
This is a dark stained pine book shelf with 7 shelves. It is sturdy and completely free. I need this gone this week or next at the latest or I have no choice but to send to the dump and never to be seen again. Dimensions 85 cm long 28 cm deep 202 cm high I cannot help you with moving it because I am 95 years old. Please bring strong people to carry. Perfect for a child's room or office. Actually, anywhere that you need to have books. On the ground floor.


27d
Free:
Pine glass book shelf (North Finchley N12)
Gifted
Lovely pine glass cabinet with 6 shelves This is a lovely strong and like new pine display cabinet with 6 shelves with key. Some shelves are not original to the cupboard but are a perfect fit and strength. Measurements 40.5 inches wide 76 inches high 31 inches deep Pick up only. Will need to carry down one flight of stairs so you will need at least two strong people. NEED GONE BY END OF THIS WEEK OR NEXT We will remove shelves for you and have those ready downstairs. PLEASE bring strong people to carry from 1st floor. I am 95 years old and cannot help you. It is literally on the 1st floor landing. North Finchley




27d
Free:
2-seater Leather Sofa (North Finchley N12)
Withdrawn
This is a long loved but still in great soft condition 2-seater leather sofa. It does have the fire safety label. Still need it for a couple of weeks but after that its free. 51.5" long (outer edge of arm to outer edge of opposite arm). 16" high from the floor to the top of the seat cushion 40" high from floor to highest part of the back rest 32" deep




29d
Free:
Pine desk (North Finchley N12)
Withdrawn
Pine colour, 8 drawer desk. No damage at all, just some marks and a couple of scratches that could be polished out, I think. Super desk. Only available around 20th September. If not gone then, it goes to charity. 50 cm deep 127 cm wide 74 cm high



32d
Free:
Small hallway Afghan Baluch rug (North Finchley N12)
Gifted
Multi coloured. Measurements are: 140 cm x 90 cm Need gone asap.


32d
Free:
Super sturdy mobile computer stand/desk. (North Finchley N12)
Gifted
In good condition. Some peeling of enamel on foot rest. Top is for the computer and pull out shelf for the keyboard. It has been great for us but no longer needed. Need gone asap. Measurements 21.5" long 32" high 19.3" deep




33d
Free:
Antique Storage cabinet (North Finchley N12)
Withdrawn
Dark timber antique storage cabinet 86 cms wide 135 cms high 43 cms deep 3 shelves (2 removable) 1 bottom drawer



35d
Free:
Record player (North Finchley N12)
Gifted
NEC record player. Working fine. Has a European plug, easy to adapt. I'm sorry people. If you want this, I need it gone tomorrow or Thursday so it is out of the way. I'd love to reserve it but I truly can't keep walking over it. I'm 95 years old and am moving house so I don't want it to get damaged.



35d
Free:
Retro Glass cabinet (North Finchley N12)
Gifted
33.5 inches long, 11 inches deep, 40 inches high. This is a very retro glass cabinet but on bringing upstairs to our office, it got knocked on the side and glass panel on the right is broken. The rest of the cabinet is great for its age. No other breaks. One tiny bit of veneer needs to be fixed but otherwise this is a cool 50's cabinet.




51d