A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Drum kit (Barton OX3)
Hello, my child loves playing drums; I am just wondering if anyone here has a set that is gathering dust and is no longer needed? Thank you x

5h
Request:
Heat lamp for puppies/ kittens (Barton OX3)
Withdrawn
Hello i am looking for heat lamp of someone have one unwanted

5d
Free:
Pallets (Barton OX3)
Withdrawn
Strong wood pallets on intact , second one was taken apart .

13d
Request:
Tablets for My Children’s Learning & Homework (Barton OX3)
Withdrawn
Hello, I’m looking for two tablets or touchscreen devices for my children to use for learning and homework. Ideally, I’m hoping to find a separate device for each child, as they both have their own school accounts and logins, and keeping these saved separately would make things much easier for them. They don’t need to be anything fancy — just in good working condition, able to connect to Wi-Fi and suitable for basic educational apps, websites and homework. If anyone has an unused tablet or touchscreen device they would be happy to give away, I would be very grateful. Thank you so much.

26d
Free:
Pallets (Barton OX3)
Withdrawn
Pallets

56d
Request:
Large dog bed (Headington OX3)
Withdrawn
Large dog bed

62d