Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Clothes Iron (Dundas/River-DVP) I could use a working one and I am not fussy about appearance, water spray or doodads. If it heats up high (for cotton/linen) I'm in. Thanks all.
1h
Free: Bag of clean bubble/poly wrap (Dundas/River-DVP) Different sized pieces of used but serviceable polystyrene sheet and bubble wrap, different colours. Cleaned and mostly free of tape and stickers. Great for moving home contents and keeping breakage down. In standard shopping bags. I have four, more to come.
1h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits