A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Sotrage Box (Huddersfield HD45NS)
Hi everyone, I need of some extra storage space and am looking for a large plastic storage box, bin store, or small garden chest. If you are clearing out your garage or garden and giving one away, please let me know. I can collect. Thanks in advance!
2h
Request:
Double Extension Ladder/ Tall Lader (Huddersfield HD45NS)
Received
Hello! I am looking for a tall double extension ladder (similar to the one in the attached picture) for an outdoor project. If you have an old, unwanted, extension ladder sitting in your garage or garden that you no longer use, I would love to take it off your hands. I can come collect it quickly at a time that works best for you. Thank you!

17d
Request:
Outdoor plastic storage box (Huddersfield HD45NS)
Received
Hi there! I am looking for a plastic outdoor storage box / deck box (similar to the one in the photo) to store some garden items. If anyone has one they no longer need, I would love to pick it up. Thank you!

24d
Request:
Garden Shed (Huddersfield HD1)
Expired
I need a garden shed if anyone has one to give away, thank you.
52d