A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Packing boxes (St Albans AL3)
I have about 16 packing boxes used for recent house move. Various sizes and all in good condition. I’d be happy to leave on the drive if it’s not raining.



+1


2h
Free:
3 bar stools (St Albans AL3)
Gifted
I’ve inherited three bar stools as I’ve moved. They’ve been used in an outdoor garden bar. They are black metal with wooden seats. In a sound condition though need tlc. Available now. I can leave them outside on the drive for pickup.


24d
Free:
Child’s table and chairs (St Albans AL3)
Gifted
IKEA child’s table and two chairs. About 8 years old. Much loved by grandchildren who have played both indoors and outside in the garden at the table but who are too old now. The table will clean up better than I have done and all three items are very sound and usable. Excellent for picnics, puzzles and painting!! I’d be happy to leave outside on the drive for pickup.



43d
Free:
Sofa (St Albans AL3)
Gifted
80cms x 168cms x 70 height Made sofa in Turin yellow Good condition. I’ve recently moved and the sofa, sadly, doesn’t fit.


53d