A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Black table ware (Bedgrove Aylesbury)
Six small dishes and two serving dishes. Purchased 20 years ago for Japanese sushi evening and used just that one time. Sexy looking set for which unfortunately I have no use!

2h
Free:
Samsung monitor (Bedgrove Aylesbury)
Withdrawn
Thin screen curved monitor, 21 inches across top, black.

6d
Free:
Coronation glasses (Bedgrove Aylesbury)
Elizabeth II 1953 coronation glasses

6d
Free:
Coffee set (Bedgrove Aylesbury)
Withdrawn
Coffee set at least 53 years old, but one cup missing. Small chip on sugar bowl.

6d
Free:
Lazy Susan (Bedgrove Aylesbury)
Unused pristine Lazy Susan.

6d
Free:
Vintage Empire Jugs (Bedgrove Aylesbury)
Pair of vintage empire gilt floral crinoline lady jugs 11 cm high. Some gilt fading.

6d
Free:
two stroke strimmer (Bedgrove Aylesbury)
Expired
Listed this before but nobody called! Two stroke strimmer Ryobi. I think it just needs a new spark plug. I don't need it as moving to patio garden house.

12d
Free:
bluefin fitness (Bedgrove Aylesbury)
Expired
bluefin fitness board with remote

12d
Free:
Bosch Mulcher/Shredder (Bedgrove Aylesbury)
Withdrawn
I am moving and have no use for mulcher. It needs sharpening but this is a job now beyond me. Free to collector

42d