A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Any home bits… (Saltley B8)
I’m in need of anything to make myself a home!! First own place and due to past house n cockroach’s left everything but in a way best thing tht happened as I have my own… anything rugs, lamps, home deco pictures anything will be appreciated thanks

2h
Request:
Any cat stuff (Saltley B8)
I acquired a kitten as friend couldn’t have her at her home. I urgently need any toys, scratching poles or would be amazing cat tree. Anything seriously as she is so playful and loves to climb.. xx thanks xx

2h
Request:
House stuff and clothing (Saltley B8)
Withdrawn
Trying to do my house since struggling could really do with some help of people like yourselves. I’m starting from scratch as got out of hmos who lost my belongings. I luckily have bed, microwave, toaster kettle and cooker but In Need of washer, tv, fridge, hoover and any bits to make it homely.. also clothing women size 8/10 clothes 5/6 shoes and men’s medium size 8 shoe. Anything would be appreciated and thank god for freegle x

31d