A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Any radio combination equipment (Lymington SO41) Hi everyone, Sorry, this is a wanted post, Some of my fondest memories growing up were the talking to other people and seeing how far we could communicate with others I enjoyed with my father, Now that I have two sons of my own, aged 15 and 16, I’d really love to create some of those same memories with them and get them enjoying the experience of communicating with other through the radio waves I’m looking for any CB or radio equipment or any suitable equipment or aerials that anyone may no longer need. I’d be extremely grateful for anything that could help us get started and spend some quality time together. If you have anything available, please feel free to get in touch. Thank you very much in advance, and I really appreciate any help.
Request: Any fishing equipment (Lymington SO41) Hi everyone, Sorry, this is my first post, so I hope this kind of request is allowed on the forum. Some of my fondest memories growing up were the camping and fishing trips I enjoyed with my father, catching carp and other fish, spending time outdoors, and doing some target shooting. Now that I have two sons of my own, aged 15 and 16, I’d really love to create some of those same memories with them and get them enjoying the outdoors. I’m looking for any fishing equipment or suitable outdoor gear that anyone may no longer need. I’d be extremely grateful for anything that could help us get started and spend some quality time together. If you have anything available, please feel free to get in touch. Thank you very much in advance, and I really appreciate any help.
Request: Any fishing or shooting equipment (Lymington SO41) Withdrawn Hi everyone, Sorry, this is my first post, so I hope this kind of request is allowed on the forum. Some of my fondest memories growing up were the camping and fishing trips I enjoyed with my father, catching carp and other fish, spending time outdoors, and doing some target shooting. Now that I have two sons of my own, aged 15 and 16, I’d really love to create some of those same memories with them and get them enjoying the outdoors. I’m looking for any fishing equipment or suitable outdoor gear that anyone may no longer need. I’d be extremely grateful for anything that could help us get started and spend some quality time together. If you have anything available, please feel free to get in touch. Thank you very much in advance, and I really appreciate any help.
Request: Any fishing or shooting equipment (Lymington SO41) Hi everyone, Sorry, this is my first post, so I hope this kind of request is allowed on the forum. Some of my fondest memories growing up were the camping and fishing trips I enjoyed with my father, catching carp and other fish, spending time outdoors, and doing some target shooting. Now that I have two sons of my own, aged 15 and 16, I’d really love to create some of those same memories with them and get them enjoying the outdoors. I’m looking for any fishing equipment or suitable outdoor gear that anyone may no longer need. I’d be extremely grateful for anything that could help us get started and spend some quality time together. If you have anything available, please feel free to get in touch. Thank you very much in advance, and I really appreciate any help.