Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Black carpet remnant (South Littleton WR11) Bit of a long shot, but before I buy some I thought I'd ask! 😊 I'm looking for a black or very dark charcoal carpet remnant to carpet a small upstairs landing. I'm likely looking for something around 4-5m long and roughly 4m wide. Doesn't need to be anything fancy, just in decent usable condition. Happy to collect around Evesham/local area. If you've got a leftover roll/remnant gathering dust that you'd be glad to see the back of, please give me a shout. πŸ˜‚
Photo of Black carpet remnant (South Littleton WR11) #1
2h
Request: Woodburner (South Littleton WR11) Withdrawn Moved into new property and looking for an indoor woodburner. Can collect
Photo of Woodburner (South Littleton WR11) #1
17d
Free: 2 large picnic tables (South Littleton WR11) Withdrawn 2 large picnic tables legs fold down, been kept outside, 6ft x 2.5ft will need a clean and a van to be collected in
Photo of free 2 large picnic tables (South Littleton WR11) #1
30d
Free: Bathroom mirrored cabinet (South Littleton WR11) Gifted Brand new in box
Photo of free Bathroom mirrored cabinet (South Littleton WR11) #1
49d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits