Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: TV, 32 inches or larger (Anson Rd N7) Hi everyone, I’m looking for a TV, ideally 32 inches or larger. It doesn’t need to be new or perfect, as long as it works and the picture is decent. Smart TV is a bonus but not essential. I’m based between Tufnell Park and Caledonian Road, so I’d be happy to pick up from anywhere nearby (N7, N19, N1). I can collect at a time that suits you, and I can bring a friend to help carry it if it’s heavy. If you have one you no longer need, I’d really appreciate it, and I’ll give it a good home. Please send me a message with a photo and the screen size if possible. Thank you so much!
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits