Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: large round trampoline (Crookes S10) The children have grown out of it... I think it is about 6 foot to 2 m in diameter. Can measure if there is interest. Note: You must take it apart, I just don't have the time at the moment.
Photo of free large round trampoline (Crookes S10) #1
2h
Free: Weedy artificial lawn (Crookes S10) Promised I have an artificial lawn, about 2 by 3 metres?, which was under a trampoline. It is full of weeds, so needs weeding, but before it goes in the bin, I thought I ask if someone might want it.
Photo of free Weedy artificial lawn (Crookes S10) #1
2h
Free: Foldable clothes dryer (Crookes S10) Gifted Just one of these things to dry clothes on, folds. Seems to me the standard size.
Photo of free Foldable clothes dryer (Crookes S10) #1
53d
Free: Exercise bike (Crookes S10) Gifted Fully working exercise bike, just the wrong shape for my DH. Nice and quiet. Does not fold. (Sorry about the bad photo.)
Photo of free Exercise bike (Crookes S10) #1
53d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits