A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Concrete blocks/bricks - 20 (Cheylesmore CV3)
I’m looking for about 20 concrete blocks to create steps for my new concrete patio. It’s very low and I desperately need steps for creating diy steps. even if you have few concrete block to spare please let me know, can collect within coventry or around that area. Thank you. Preferred Dimensions Standard : 44cm*22cm*10cm




+1

2h
Free:
Idly rice - Shankar (CV3)
Gifted
Shankar idly rice, opened and half used. Probably still 2.5kg rice in there. Note this is idly rice, used in south Indian food for fermentation and creating batter. Not normal rice.


27d
Free:
Jasmine rice 5kg (CV3)
Gifted
Jasmine rice almost 5kg, opened and used only once so almost 5kg. Giving it away as I don't plan to cook this.


27d
Free:
Monitor mounting Pole (CV3)
Gifted
Pole to mount monitor, Approx 1meter tall. Screws included in the blue bag shown in the photo. Silver,grey. Heavy and sturdy, used. Monitor mounting pole, no longer required as I got a standing desk. Got this earlier from Freecycle. CV3 area.



28d