A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Electric Cooker (Dover CT16)
Good condition inside and hob. As you can see in photo it got damaged when moving house. Have used hob but not oven and grill. There is a small piece missing from part that feeds the oven/grill. This will cost about 10 pounds to replace. I have pointed at it in photo but you will see if you want it. Measurements 60cm x 60cm x 90cm.


+1





2h
Free:
AB Core Trainer (Dover CT16)
Gifted
Only used once. Been stuck in cupboard. Comes with booklet.

3d
Free:
Tile Cutter (Dover CT16)
Gifted
Don't know much about this tile cutter. I know it works but I think the blade needs replacing. It was bought from Screwfix. I have booklet with it.

3d
Free:
Bedroom side drawers (Dover CT16)
Gifted
Very sturdy. Has some paint on top and few small scratches. Measurements : 53cm H, 50cm W, 42.5 cm D.


20d
Free:
2 Seater Settee (Dover CT16)
Withdrawn
Comfortable and roomy. Cushion seats are still high and comfy. Back cushions are good. They have zips but need fixing as they do not do up. There is slight damage to corner at back but it can be hidden or if you prefer you can put patch on from spare bit of material under seats. It does have fire safety tags.

37d
Free:
Wardrobe with matching Drawers (Dover CT16)
Withdrawn
Nice grey fronted set with black sides. Shiny fronts. One shelf in wardrobe. Has few light scratches on the black outer.


37d