Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Small fridge / freezer (Southport PR9) Hi! I am a food waste rescuer and I volunteer to save food from supermarkets and distribute it to people who need it and I need extra food storage if possible. If anyone can help with undercounter size working fridge / freezer. Thank you πŸ™
Photo of Small fridge / freezer (Southport PR9) #1
1d
Request: Food delivery bag & storage (Southport PR9) Cooler bag/ Food delivery bag (as big as possible) Also a big plastic storage box with lid for storing ambient foods/ baked goods if anyone has one? Thank you in advance πŸ™‚
Photo of Food delivery bag & storage (Southport PR9) #1
3d
Request: Tray / stand for Laptop (Southport PR9) Withdrawn I have a disability and I struggle sitting at a desk for long so I am looking for a way to sit at my couch/ bed/ car and still use it if possible please πŸ™ thank you in advance
Photo of Tray / stand for Laptop (Southport PR9) #1
20d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits