Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: first home basics! (Brits) Hi everyone! 👋 I’m a neurodivergent 20-year-old about to move into my very first place soon, but I am starting completely from scratch and trying to set up my home on a tight budget, so I am looking for any unwanted household items or pantry goods you might be clearing out! I'm looking for functional things in good quality, but I also love a cozy, cute aesthetic (pastels, pinks, whites, and vintage or childish styles). I would be incredibly grateful for any of the following: • Home Basics: Curtains, bedding/linen, towels, hangers, a laundry basket, storage bins, cleaning stuff. • Kitchenware : Pots, pans, plates, cutlery, mugs/glasses,etc • Decor: Anything cute, pink, pastel, or vintage,nostalgic, or handmade! (mirrors, carpets, lamps, prints/art, trinkets, plushies, anything you have laying around really!) • Small Appliances: A kettle, toaster, or microwave if anyone has an old working one. It would be harder to collect bigger appliances but I wouldn't mind the offer. • Pantry Staples / Food: Any unexpired, sealed pantry staples or snacks (like rice, pasta, canned goods, tea/coffee, spices, or cooking oil,etc). Mismatched items are also very welcome. I am in Brits and can collect. I'd prefer weekend times, but open to compromise. Thank you so much! Stay blessed 🩷
5h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits