A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Philips working television (Grantham NG31)
works with old consoles or digital boxes. no remote. Last chance before getting rid of it to council collection. Seems a shame when it still works.


+1


+1

3h
Free:
Philips silver coloured analogue television (Grantham NG31)
Withdrawn
working with no remote control. tv can be operated by buttons on the front. Philips tv is heavy and I'd like it gone because it's taking up a lot of room. I will show the person how it works upon collection. This is the tv's last chance before it's taken away to be recycled. I'd prefer it to be rehomed because it still works.

20d
Free:
rooted baby spider plants (Grantham NG31)
Withdrawn
Three rooted baby spider plants. Potted two in June and the other one earlier in the year. They need to go because I have way to many plants to look after. 1 taken 2 left.

21d
Free:
vintage freestanding sewing box (Grantham NG31)
Gifted
Needs a little bit of love. free standing with its own legs and has had a piece of wood replaced. opens right out, could be used to store anything.



26d
Free:
Vintage T.V cabinet (Grantham NG31)
Gifted
Good condition vintage tv cabinet. Has two doors on front of unit which open up to 1 shelve to put whatever you like on. Has a drop down door at bottom to keep other things in. Nearly 3 foot wide and has an open back because it previously stored a television and video player (not included). Very nice item I haven't room for it, it would be a shame to skip it!



29d