Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: under the counter freezer (Bowbridge GL5) Looking for an under the counter freezer, does anyone have one I could have?
Photo of under the counter freezer (Bowbridge GL5) #1
4h
Free: Glass dropper bottles, various sizes (Bowbridge GL5) All clean, washed and dried, some 100ml some 15ml. I find them useful if I mix up a face oil, a massage oil, for decanting other liquids into for travelling, that kind of thing.
Photo of free Glass dropper bottles, various sizes (Bowbridge GL5) #1
24d
Free: Plastic and metal screw cap travel-size pots (Bowbridge GL5) Useful for decanting e.g. moisturiser, toothpaste, hand cream when travelling for a few days.
Photo of free Plastic and metal screw cap travel-size pots (Bowbridge GL5) #1
24d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits