A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Red blackout blind (part) (Headington OX3)
Red blackout blind (part) Note that this is the blind itself only. I haven't got the pulley or the wall mounting brackets. Given that it would be hard to use this as a blind, I thought it might be useful for someone who wants the blackout fabric. Width 119 cm Length not measured but it's longer than it's wide




+4
+3
+2



+2
+1



+2
+1

2h
Free:
Plastic straws, plastic cups, nappy bags (Headington OX3)
Various single use plastics that I don't need. Plastic drinking straws Plastic cups, some white, some are decorated (might be dinosaur themed) Nappy bags I would much rather these were used up rather than being thrown away without even being used. Let me know if you would like these and please suggest a couple of collection times

2h
Free:
Gel eye mask (Headington OX3)
Promised
Gel eye mask with carry case Barely used (bought wrong thing) Let me know if you would like this and please suggest a couple of collection times.


2h
Free:
Collection of CD-ROMS with old software (Headington OX3)
Gifted
Box of CD-ROMS with old software that used to belong to my dad. These include: Windows 7 (not photographed) Picture publisher Corel Draw JBuilder2 Picture it Express Microsoft Works Lotus Smart suite Motion Artist 2 Are these of any use to anyone? Let me know if you would like to collect, and please suggest a time.




7d
Free:
Old Toshiba laptop running Windows XP (Headington OX3)
Gifted
Old Toshiba laptop running Windows XP This used to belong to my dad and is no longer needed. It switches on, and seems to work. Comes with laptop bag and power lead. If you would like this, please suggest a possible time for collection. Collection preferred but I could deliver in the local area (Headington)




16d
Free:
Collection of children's reference books (Headington OX3)
Gifted
15 books, including children's dictionary, thesaurus, atlases, chess books. See details in photo. I could potentially deliver locally (I.e. Headington) but would prefer collection.




24d