Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: DVDs? VHS Tapes (Oak Park) Anyone have any DVDs and/or VHS tapes they're getting rid of? Around Oak Park / Berkley / Royal Oak / Southfield? Any would be great, but horror especially would be awesome 😊
2h
Request: Desk with double drawers (Oak Park) Received I'm looking for a decent/average sized desk with drawers on both sides. Want to use for crafting!
33d
Request: CD rack/tower? Cube shelves (Oak Park) I'd love to find a tall, preferably skinny, CD tower/rack/shelf of any material or color. I'm also looking for cube shelves and any organizing drawers! I just moved and desperately need more organization!
33d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits