A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: PC (Capel St Mary IP9) Hi everyone, I am looking to take my first steps into 3D printing and design, but I am in need of a capable computer to run the slicing and modeling software.I am looking for an older business desktop. If any local businesses have recently upgraded their office IT systems, or if anyone has an old machine sitting in a cupboard or garage, I would be incredibly grateful for a donation. I am more than happy to make a charitable donation to a cause of your choice, or offer a token of appreciation in return.(Note for data safety: I am completely fine taking the PC without a hard drive, as I can easily install my own.) I can collect promptly at a time that suits you. Thank you so much for reading!
Request: Small smartphone for basic use (Samsung S3 Mini or s (Capel St Mary IP9) Withdrawn Hi everyone, I am looking for a small, basic smartphone like a Samsung S3 Mini or something similar. It doesn’t need to be fancy or the latest model, just working and capable of handling basic calls and texts.If you have an old one sitting in a drawer that you no longer need, I would be incredibly grateful to take it off your hands. I can come and collect it at a time that suits you best. Thank you so much for your time and kindness!
Photo of Small smartphone for basic use (Samsung S3 Mini or s (Capel St Mary IP9) #1
Request: Wooden 2-Drawer Office Filing Cabinet (Light Wood) (Capel St Mary IP9) Withdrawn Hi everyone, Hi everyone,I am looking for an old wooden 2-drawer office filing cabinet (ideally in a light oak, beech, or similar wood finish) to reuse as a sturdy stand and tool storage unit for a 3D printing project. As I will be upcycling and modifying it, I am completely happy to take one that needs repairing. Stiff drawer runners, missing handles, or broken internal rails are absolutely fine! If any local businesses are clearing out any office furniture, or if you have an unloved unit taking up space in a garage or cupboard, I would love to give it a second life and save it from the tip. I am very happy to make a charitable donation to a cause of your choice or offer a small token of appreciation in return. I have transport and can collect promptly at a time that suits you. Thank you very much for reading!
Photo of Wooden 2-Drawer Office Filing Cabinet (Light Wood) (Capel St Mary IP9) #1