Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Old Agricultural Machines Rotavator/Mower (Ingrow BD21) I am looking for any old garden/small farming machinery such as tillers and old vintage mowers that people may no longer want around the garden or allotments. They are wanted for spares and restorations and any conditions considered. Please and thank you.
Photo of Old Agricultural Machines Rotavator/Mower (Ingrow BD21) #1
2h
Request: Tiller/Rotavator Wheels (Ingrow BD21) I am in search for some wheels for a mini tractor build like the one shown in the pictures, to fit the machine I have restored (green one). I'd also be interested in any old machines anyone has laying around allotments should they wish to pass them along. Many thanks for reading.
Photo of Tiller/Rotavator Wheels (Ingrow BD21) #1
Photo of Tiller/Rotavator Wheels (Ingrow BD21) #2
Photo of Tiller/Rotavator Wheels (Ingrow BD21) #3
+1
2d
Request: Old Chargers/Adaptors (Ingrow BD21) Looking for any old chargers and adaptors of any type, or computer and sound equipment connection cables, please and thanks.
Photo of Old Chargers/Adaptors (Ingrow BD21) #1
14d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits