A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Games and a jigsaw puzzle (Haywards Heath RH16)
Promised
One card game, one “get everyone talking and laughing” game, one 3d crossword game and a jigsaw puzzle. We’re pretty sure they are all complete. They are all in excellent condition. Xmas is coming!



+2
+1






3h
Free:
Toy Flying Helicopters (Haywards Heath RH16)
Gifted
Whilst they don’t appear to be broken we can’t get the helicopters to charge. They probably need new lithium batteries.

1d
Free:
Old Diving and Fish Books (Haywards Heath RH16)
Withdrawn
From around 1990. The Guide to Inshore Marine Life was my go-to spotting book when I used to scuba-dive in Britain.

6d
Free:
Old Travel Guides (Haywards Heath RH16)
Gifted
These are mostly from around 1990 but still good for researching the sights. Many of them in excellent condition as I didn’t ultimately make all the journies!

6d
Free:
Old European Travel Books (Haywards Heath RH16)
Withdrawn
These are all from around 1990 but still good for planning the sights and learning a bit of German.

6d
Free:
Fondue Set (Haywards Heath RH16)
Gifted
Old but never used but missing the forks.


22d
Free:
Juicer (Haywards Heath RH16)
Gifted
Was working fine when I put it away but I didn’t have enough kitchen counter space for it. It does appear to have been bought in 1998 so not bang up to date! I probably only used it for six months.


22d