A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Electronic keyboard (Southport PR8)
Yamaha PSR-E333, a 61-key touch-sensitive electronic keyboard. I guess it should contain a cable but it's not there. I was told it was working but hasn't been used in a while. It co.es with a stand but i have no ti.e to explore how it works. Seems it's some screw missing. If you know what this piece is about you might find it useful.



+5
+4
+3



+7
+6
+5




+8
+7
+6



+3
+2
+1


+1



+2
+1


+1




2h
Free:
Obaby Maya Slate Maya chest of drawers (Southport PR8)
It's deeper than usual. It's intended to use as a baby changing unit. I have the extra bits somewhere but can't guarantee i will find them soon as I just moved and it's somewhere in the boxes. And I'm planing to go abroad now.




2h
Free:
IKEA ORFJALL Kids Adjustable Desk Chair (Southport PR8)
It's for young child. 2 to 7 yo.


2h
Free:
Big wooden barrel (Southport PR8)
for collecting rainwater or as rustic cold-plunge ice baths for sports recovery. Needs a bit of work. The lid fell apart. But can be used without it.




2h
Free:
Play kitchen. (Southport PR8)
Gifted
Bigger than it looks. Heavy. Good quality. The washing machine lid is gone. The phone is packed away as we just moved. I'll find it later.




21d
Free:
Brimnes book shelfs (Southport PR8)
Gifted
2 available



24d
Free:
IKEA chest of drawers x2 (Southport PR8)
Gifted
Two available. Has some visible scratches. On one of them the back panel a bit loose. I would like for both to go together.

25d
Free:
4x dining chairs (Southport PR8)
Gifted
Recently fabric cleaned. Fabric in perfect clean condition. I haven't inspected the legs though. But taking pics of one of them I've noticed a bit of rust. Generally they were stored in clean and dry place. The rust might of got on while I left them over night outside after cleaning the fabric. They still look very good. Crushed velvet. All 4 to go together.




30d
Free:
Washing machine + dryer (Southport PR8)
Gifted
Working. Used very little and forgotten in the garage. Needs a good clean.



30d
Free:
Chest freezer (Southport PR8)
Gifted
In very good condition. 3yo. Was stored in the garage. Needs cleaning.

30d
Free:
Sideboard cabinet (Southport PR8)
Gifted
See pic

30d