A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Meditation stool (Cross Gates LS15)
In good condition.


+1



+1



1h
Free:
Lamp (Cross Gates LS15)
Promised
Lovely lamp, in good condition. I'm downsizing so won't have space for it.

2h
Free:
Spin dryer (Cross Gates LS15)
Gifted
Spin dryer, in good working condition. I'm downsizing so won't have space for it.

2h
Free:
Dulux paint 2.5L x two and three quarter tins. Silk- Jade Wh (Cross Gates LS15)
Gifted
Two 2.5L tins and three quarters of a tin of Dulux Jade White, silk emulsion paint. I bought too much. This year's.


2h
Free:
Camp bed (Cross Gates LS15)
Gifted
Used once. In good condition.



7d
Free:
Sony Blue-ray Dusk/DVD home theatre system (Cross Gates LS15)
Gifted
In good working order. I'm downsizing so won't have room for it

7d
Free:
Uplighter and reading light (Cross Gates LS15)
Gifted
Good condition and in working order.

18d
Free:
Small cabinet (Cross Gates LS15)
Gifted
In good condition. Light wood with carving.

18d
Free:
Umbrella stand (Cross Gates LS15)
Gifted
In good condition

18d
Free:
Lamps (Cross Gates LS15)
Gifted
In good condition.

18d
Free:
Camping Cooking Gear (Cross Gates LS15)
Gifted
Cooker hasn't been used and is still in its wrapper. There are spare butane gas cartridges, pan set and kettle.

26d
Free:
2 pine bedside tables - idea for upcycling (Cross Gates LS15)
Gifted
In reasonable condition with some cup rings on the top. These would sand out or paint over easily.

26d