A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Lampshades (Bishopstown)
See photos. The milk stays…




1h
Free:
Pilates ball (Bishopstown)
Expired
See photo. I think it’s a Pilates exercise ball-quite soft.

10d
Free:
Lampshades (Bishopstown)
Expired
See photos. The milk stays…


12d
Free:
Bath entry aid (Bishopstown)
Expired
See photo. A handle to attach to the side of a bath to hold on to while getting into or out of the bath. Colour is white. Never used.

13d
Free:
Power cables (Bishopstown)
Expired
Selection of electric power cables - shortly to be recycled if not re-used.

18d
Free:
Cat carrier (Dennehy’s Cross Cork)
Gifted
Plastic cat box for adult cat

22d
Free:
Single bed mattress (Dennehy’s Cross Cork)
Withdrawn
Steel-sprung single mattress 190cm x 90 cm. Very good condition, with slight stain. Come with a new zipped cover/protector. I’m reluctant to dump such a good item but must shift it as I need the space.
22d