Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: cover and/or screen samsung 23 plus (London NW9 5XN) Hi, does anyone has a spare samsung 23 plus cover and/or screen protector that does not need anymore ? I would highly apreciate it , thank you so much, I could collect it from around Colindale or the city of london
1h
Request: washing machine, fridge , sofa bed (London NW9) Received Hi, I am moving to a new empty place and I am looking for these items, around north London, if someone has any spare of these items, please contact me, I can collect them over the weekend.
15d
Request: filter for Henrietta hoover (London) Hi, if anyone has a broken, unused or for spares Henrietta hoover I would like to have the filter if is possible, mine does not have and the hoovering is not great, thank you so so much.
Photo of filter for Henrietta hoover (London) #1
16d
Request: Trolley (London) Withdrawn Hi, I would like to enquire if someone has some spare trolley or wheels that would help me move , even if is borrowed for a couple of days, thank you so so much. Ana
Photo of Trolley (London) #1
Photo of Trolley (London) #2
29d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits