Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: 🎄 Christmas tree (AL3) Hi everyone! I am looking for a small Christmas tree, no more than 1 metre (approx. 3.3 ft) tall, as unfortunately we do not have enough space in our living room for anything bigger. 😅 If anyone has one they no longer need and would be happy to pass it on, I would love to give it a new home. ❤️ Thank you! 🎄✨
Photo of 🎄 Christmas tree (AL3) #1
2h
Request: Italian coffee machine (AL3) I’m looking for a moka pot, and before buying one I wanted to ask if anyone is getting rid of one? Thanks!
Photo of Italian coffee machine (AL3) #1
6d
Request: Full-length mirror (AL3) Received I’m looking for a full-length mirror! Before buying one, I wanted to ask if anyone here is getting rid of one! Thank you!
Photo of Full-length mirror (AL3) #1
7d
Request: IKEA high chair for baby (AL3) Hi! I’m looking for an IKEA high chair for my baby, who will soon be 6 months old and is about to start weaning. Before buying one, I thought I’d check if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs 😊 Thanks!
Photo of IKEA high chair for baby (AL3) #1
8d
Request: Computer monitor (AL3) I’m looking for a computer monitor to use as a second screen for work. Ideally, I’d like one that’s over 27”, as I’ll be using it for many hours each day. If anyone is getting rid of one, please let me know! 😊
24d
Request: Desk (AL3) Received I am looking for a desk in good condition (I work from home and will be spending many hours at it!), ideally at least 1.20 m long. Thank you!
26d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits