Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Fans + cooler (Lalor , VIC) I am looking for fans and cooler as the heat wave is about to start soon. As I have just landed here in Melbourne about to start a new life. Got two angels with me. If someone is able to drop them at my place. It would be very kind. As I am unable to pickup.
18d
Request: Adult bike,utensils,toddlerbike (Lalor , VIC) I am in need of a bike for my school going daughter. I have recently moved to Australia and I am looking after stuff that would make my kids life easier. I am needing fans/cooler , just have mattresses at present. I am unable to pickup if some good souls can help me and drop off at my place . I would be grateful to them .
25d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits