Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Bag full of bags (Yate BS37) Lots of big bags for life
Photo of free Bag full of bags (Yate BS37) #1
2h
Free: dining chairs (Yate BS37) Promised 3 grey dining room chairs They were over £100 per chair I have 3 young children so the standard marks on the seats which will easily come off when cleaned properly, I will of course wipe down before collection Be an excellent up cycling project Collection today from Ladden Garden - first come first serve as I am moving so need them gone ☺️
Photo of free dining chairs (Yate BS37) #1
Photo of free dining chairs (Yate BS37) #2
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits