A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Hosta plants (Heaton Mersey SK4)
Just dividing my hostas. There is a mixture: plain green, some with a variegation [ eg. leaves white outside/ green inner] and a bluey coloured one. They will be bare-rooted as I shall divide them with a spade. A phone number is helpful but not essential.
2h
Free:
variegated laurel bush (Heaton Mersey SK4)
Withdrawn
As seen, I have already dug this up so it needs to go quickly. Some roots have been severed, but it should replant. The other option is to cut it up for cuttings - these do take easily. A phone number is helpful but not essential. With thanks.

5d
Free:
Old Garden Vac (Heaton Mersey SK4)
Gifted
This is a very old garden vac/blower. It is a Flymo sorocco 3000w. It still works but it is too large and cumbersome for us now we are getting older! I looked on the internet, but it doesn't look like the modern ones. It is all orange in colour. Sorry I can't offer a photo. A phone number is helpful but not essential. With thanks.

21d