Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: bicycle (Thames Ditton KT8) Not working - spares or repairs. Collection is from East Molesey, KT8. I live off-road, so you will need to walk ~5 minutes to view/collect. Preference will be given to whoever can collect first (I will respond to messages in the order received).
Photo of free bicycle (Thames Ditton KT8) #1
2h
Free: bicycle (Thames Ditton KT8) Gifted Not working - spares or repairs. Collection is from East Molesey, KT8. I live off-road, so you will need to walk ~5 minutes to view/collect. Preference will be given to whoever can collect first (I will respond to messages in the order received).
Photo of free bicycle (Thames Ditton KT8) #1
16d
Free: Vintage bicycle (Thames Ditton KT8) Gifted Not working - spares or repairs. Collection is from East Molesey, KT8. I live off-road, so you will need to walk ~5 minutes to view/collect. Preference will be given to whoever can collect first (I will respond to messages in the order received).
Photo of free Vintage bicycle (Thames Ditton KT8) #1
16d
Free: Bicycles (Thames Ditton KT8) Withdrawn Not working - spares or repairs. Collection is from East Molesey, KT8. I live off-road, so you will need to walk ~5 minutes to view/collect. If you take more than one, I help getting it to your vehicle.
Photo of free Bicycles (Thames Ditton KT8) #1
Photo of free Bicycles (Thames Ditton KT8) #2
Photo of free Bicycles (Thames Ditton KT8) #3
+1
22d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits