A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Small pet carrier (Deepings PE6) Has been stored in our garage for a few years, needs a good clean. Ideal for small dog but we used it for a large cat! Deepings area.
Photo of free Small pet carrier (Deepings PE6) #1
Photo of free Small pet carrier (Deepings PE6) #2
Request: Women’s hoodies (large) (Deepings PE6) I’m getting a bit low on hoodies & thought I’d try here first. Thank you.
Free: Slow cooker (Deepings PE6) Gifted Crockpot slow cooker, never been used. Deepings area.
Photo of free Slow cooker (Deepings PE6) #1
Photo of free Slow cooker (Deepings PE6) #2
Free: Camping stools/table (Deepings PE6) Gifted Two camping stools, one of which doubles as a side table. One is very small, maybe better for a child, I used it as a foot stool for awhile, the other is much larger & studier. Deepings area.
Photo of free Camping stools/table (Deepings PE6) #1
Photo of free Camping stools/table (Deepings PE6) #2
Photo of free Camping stools/table (Deepings PE6) #3
Photo of free Camping stools/table (Deepings PE6) #4
+3 +2 +1
Free: Punch bag (Deepings PE6) Gifted Pink RDX punch bag, never used, has been hanging in our garage for several years now. I have a back issue, hence it needs to go. This is a heavy item. You will need to take it down. Yourself, you can also have the gloves etc but it is in our very messy garage & you’ll need to work around all our stuff. Ideally, it would be better if you can come next weekend, just because of work.
Photo of free Punch bag (Deepings PE6) #1
Request: Ball pump (Deepings PE6) Withdrawn I’d be grateful for a manual ball pump with various attachments: I have a ball but no pump :(.
Free: Fold up bed/chair (Deepings PE6) Gifted Black fold up bed/chair. I used this for camping, it fitted perfectly in my 2 & 1/2 person tent. Can be used for a variety of purposes, I’m 5 feet 10 & it’s more than long enough for me. I just need an off ground bed now & I need the space back. Just needs a wipe. Note I am in the Deepings area.
Photo of free Fold up bed/chair (Deepings PE6) #1
Photo of free Fold up bed/chair (Deepings PE6) #2
Photo of free Fold up bed/chair (Deepings PE6) #3
+1
Free: Camping dog bed (Deepings PE6) Gifted Red roll up camping dog bed. Very lightweight. Never been used. This would be large enough for a medium sized dog.
Photo of free Camping dog bed (Deepings PE6) #1
Photo of free Camping dog bed (Deepings PE6) #2
Request: Mirrorless Camera (Deepings PE6) I know this is a very big ask: my current set up is a D7500 coupled with Sigma 150-600 contemporary. I handhold & shoot mainly birds. I need a lighter set up because I have been diagnosed with a spine condition. I’d ideally like a Nikon Z6 2. I know this is a very big ask, but if I could get the camera free, I will be able to afford a much lighter prime lense. Even used prices are too high for both at the moment. I like cameras with programmable custom settings, because I am neurodiverse. Being able to pre programme for in flight & still makes photography more accessible for me & all my other lenses are Nikon, so I wouldn’t have to replace everything.
Free: 2 1/2 person tent (Deepings PE6) Gifted All season 5000HH, high vis detail. Very reluctantly letting go of this due to a new diagnosis which means it’s just too cramped for me now. I’m not going to set it up to show you, but this is a very decent tent, I’ve camped in heavy rain with no issues. Ten minute one person set up.
Photo of free 2 1/2 person tent (Deepings PE6) #1
Photo of free 2 1/2 person tent (Deepings PE6) #2
Photo of free 2 1/2 person tent (Deepings PE6) #3
+1
Free: Dressing Table (Deepings PE6) Old, large, sturdy with signs of wear. This is a two person lift. Ideal for someone setting up 1st home upcycling.
Photo of free Dressing Table (Deepings PE6) #1