Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Dinging table chairs dresser (Riverside) Hello we are in need of a dinging table with chairs and a dresser with a mirror that comes with it if possible I don't have a way to pick it up but will help out family a lot if u can donate these items to usn drop it off we can unload it we got help form a sweet kind man on here with other items we needed as far as anything else this is the last items we need if u can help let me know god bless
10d
Request: bed n furniture have 4 kids (Riverside) Hi neighbors. We just lost all my furniture into storage and we moved into apt n i got no money left and no car right now I got 4 kids we need help as far as beds and furniture couch table chairs soda dresser u name it we need it if anyone can. Help donate n help deliver it to me it be a big blessing to us right we can unload it our selfs , I am currently in need of some basic furniture for my home in the 78741 / Riverside area. I am looking for a free bed and any other basic furniture you might be trying to clear out.Because I do not have a l vehicle or a way to transport heavy items, I am hoping to find someone who might have a truck or van and would be willing to deliver it.I would be incredibly grateful for any help or items you can spare. Please let me know if you have anything available and if you are able to help with delivery. Thank you so much!
21d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits