Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Two strings of, presumably outdoor, lights. (West Dereham PE33) Multiple colours, multiple flashing combinations. The label says Homebase 10m - I measured the rope of lights and it's just under 10m of lights, and the electric cable is on top of that. The controller is near the plug, and must be under cover. The label says for indoor or outdoor use. I'm not sure if the lights are LEDs or not - they are encased in a sort of soft rubber. They both work - plug in the standard 240v plug.
Photo of free Two strings of, presumably outdoor, lights. (West Dereham PE33) #1
5h
Free: Sureflap cat flap (West Dereham PE33) *cleaned it up a bit and added some new photos * I bought this after I inherited my sisters cat, but the cat disappeared around 2018 and it has just been sitting in the shed since then. It needs a bit of a clean, and I don't know if the micro chip aspect still works, as I have neither instructions or cat to test it. Free to someone who wants it. I seem to recall fitting wasn't too difficult - a square hole and a few screws. Hopefully you can find the instructions on-line. It still opens and the magnets works. There's a knob to turn so you can close it permanently. Allows multiple cats through, I seem to recall.
Photo of free Sureflap cat flap (West Dereham PE33) #1
Photo of free Sureflap cat flap (West Dereham PE33) #2
Photo of free Sureflap cat flap (West Dereham PE33) #3
Photo of free Sureflap cat flap (West Dereham PE33) #4
+3 +2 +1
6d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits