Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Working tablet (Lake El Reno) Does anyone have a working tablet that will connect to WiFi? I have no tv and a terrible little phone with zero space. I want to be able to connect to WiFi and download things to watch. I'm a 60 year old woman that's, disabled and (so humiliated to say) homeless and bored out of my mind. And I would LOVE to be able to watch some tv! Please, if you have a working tablet that is just sitting, I will be extremely happy to take it off your hands! Thank you!!!
6h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits