A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Geranium & Lily of the Nile (Mira Mesa/Sorrento Valley)
I’ve thinned out some areas in the yard and have some shoots with roots of Lily of the Nile (purple flower) and geranium stems in a salmon color.
3d
Request:
Organic, chemical free produce (Mira Mesa/Sorrento Valley)
Any type of fruit or vegetable that is naturally grown and without chemicals, non-GMO.
3d
Request:
Shelving - bookcase - rack (Mira Mesa/Sorrento Valley)
Any material or color, prefer something that’s lightweight and easy to assemble, if needed. I have several different needs that I need the items for, so if you let me know what you might have available, maybe I can make it work. I have very limited access to a vehicle so need to stay as close to Mira Mesa as possible and usually need a couple days notice to coordinate the transportation aspect. Thanks so much for your consultation 🙏🏻
20d