Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Old used hair dryer/ straightener (10001) Hello. I will be going to Denmark in October . And I found out that my US hair dryer will not work there. Does anyone have either european/cordless(like in the photo) an extra old used hair dryer , hair straightener sitting around at home to give away, please ? Or could someone borrow for a few weeks will be helpful for me too. or maybe you know a product (maybe technique) that conditions hair in the way that they are still straight even if not using hair dryer . I will be visiting a friend who doesn't have anything like that at his home. Thank you !
4d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits