Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
New Post
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Log in
Sign up
A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers
Requests
Options
Only active
Newest first
Request:
bedroom furniture (cold lake south, spirit arms)
Hello! I am a student who just moved to Cold Lake and I am trying to set up my room so I can study. I am looking for a bed frame (any size), a study desk, or a desk chair.I live in Cold Lake South close to Holy Cross Elementary School. Because I do not have a vehicle or any budget for transport, I am looking for a kind neighbor who might already be driving past this area and wouldn't mind dropping an item off.I completely understand if this isn't possible, but I am incredibly grateful to anyone who might have a spare item and the ability to help me out. Thank you so much for your time, kindness, and for welcoming me to the community!
6d