Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Small study desk (Westring) Can be brown or white or black or even pink, I am in desperate need of a study desk that I can use for these exams it's been difficult studying on my bed and my back gets do painful since I study for like 6hrs or more and it pains me so much, my mom can't afford to buy me a desk right now so this is my only option. I want to perform my best and with a desk I can do that, if it comes with a chair that will do to, it if doesn't that's okay. Please anyone if you have a desk for me please do offer me this gift. GOD BLESS
7d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits