Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Dyson Motor Bar (Walton-on-Thames KT12) I'm looking for a Dyson "Motor Bar" Power head to suit a V10 cordless stick vacuum cleaner. It's the larger of the two that came with the machine that I am after. The motor has failed on ours. If you have one that you no longer need I would be delighted to take it off your hands.
Photo of Dyson Motor Bar (Walton-on-Thames KT12) #1
Photo of Dyson Motor Bar (Walton-on-Thames KT12) #2
1h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits