Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Assistance with Laundry (Middleburg Pennsylvania) I'm needing financial assistance in getting my laundry washed I am so far behind I live in HUD housing I'm on SSD and I can't afford to even do anything I don't even have the proper Home Health Care I have laundry detergent I just need quarters to do my laundry because the apartments I live at has a laundry facility it's a $1.75 to wash and a $1.75 to dry but I'm practically wearing dirty clothes as I make this out I need approximately at least $50 worth of quarters or less and if somebody wants to help me do my laundry that would be an extra blessing I'm very thankful to ever helps and I'm thankful and grateful in advance
3h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits