Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Literally Any Item You Don’t Want (Auckland City Center) Hello! I am attempting to travel the world starting with nothing. Literally any unwanted item is welcome. (As long as I can carry it) I just got off a one way flight and walked 25km from the airport to start my journey in Auckland. Next step is to acquire an item I can resell, use the money from that to buy another item, and repeat until I have enough to get to Australia. I am located in the center of Auckland City so if there is anybody near here that I can walk to, that has something they don’t want… That would be greatly appreciated. I know we can’t offer anything back on here, but maybe I can give you a hug or handshake in return. Thank you so much! [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
Photo of Literally Any Item You Don’t Want (Auckland City Center) #1
9h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits