Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
New Post
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Log in
Sign up
A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers
Requests
Options
Only active
Newest first
Free:
Wall Tiles - Ceramic (Franche DY11)
As photo’s: four full boxes (each box: 50 tiles, approximately 1 square metre coverage per box), light grey in colour, slightly bevelled as I’ve tried to show. Three of the four boxes are still sealed. One I opened to take the photo’s. Please note; at one end of the opened box, the first tile was chipped slightly at one corner (as shown in photo’s bottom right) & the last three tiles were broken (as shown in the photo’s top left). The few I randomly removed from between were perfect. NOTE: These tiles are free for collection only from Kidderminster, St. John’s area - a friend's property.
+3
+2
+1
2h