Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Single bed mattress, w90 x L190 (Manor Court E10) I’ve had this mattress for just over a year & within the first few weeks of buying it, I spilt cranberry juice on it. Was going to throw it out as I don’t particularly enjoy traditional coil mattresses anyway but wanted to see if anyone would want/salvage it for free. I have another one, free of any stains so do enquire about that :). Currently in use so I’ve no pictures of it at the moment.
Photo of free Single bed mattress, w90 x L190 (Manor Court E10) #1
Photo of free Single bed mattress, w90 x L190 (Manor Court E10) #2
Photo of free Single bed mattress, w90 x L190 (Manor Court E10) #3
+1
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits