A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Basic Furniture,Cabinet Appliances (Lenasia South) Hello neighbors, I am in urgent need of furniture and core structural fixtures to help set up a basic, liveable living space. I am currently trying to refit a stripped environment on an extremely limited layout, and any working or salvageable items would be a massive help to my household. If you are renovating, cleaning out a property, or clearing out storage, I am looking for: • Bedroom: A mattress and wardrobes/clothing cupboards. • Lounge: A lounge suite/couches and a working television. • Kitchen/Bathroom: Kitchen units/dining cabinets, a stove, a washbasin, and a portable cooler box. Collection: Because these are large, heavy pieces, I will fully arrange, manage, and coordinate my own transport to pick them up directly from your location without putting any burden or hassle on you. Thank you so much for considering my request.
Request: Women's Casual Clothing, sz5/34/L (Lenasia South) Hello everyone, I am reaching out to the community for help as I am currently navigating a very difficult period of severe financial distress and having to rebuild our daily living necessities from scratch. If anyone is currently clearing out their storage or has items in good, clean condition that they no longer require, I would be immensely grateful for any assistance with: • Clothing (Size Large / 34): Looking for comfortable, casual clothes, skinny jeans, jeggings, and loose-fitting or off-the-shoulder tops that provide full coverage. •UN-USED Undergarments: Panties (Size Large), socks, and bras (Size 30/34). • Shoes & Sneakers: Size 5 (UK 38). • Toiletries: Everyday basics like shampoo and conditioner. household detergentz Terms: I want to ensure this causes zero inconvenience or hassle to you. I will fully endeavour to arrange and coordinate my own transport/collection to pick everything up directly from your location at a time that suits you best. Thank you so much to anyone who reads this or is able to assist. Your support means a great deal. Have a blessed day.